I love home made patties like this! You can make as many as you want then put them in the freezer. I never have time to make meal every single day so I love having pre-cooked food around. These are delicious and easy!
- 1 carrot , grated
- bunch spring onions, sliced, plus extra strips to serve
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 3cm/1¼ inch piece ginger , grated
- 400g block firm tofu , drained and crumbled
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp each sesame and vegetable oil
- sweet chilli sauce , to serve
- Combine all the ingredients except the oils in a large bowl with some seasoning and mix well. Heat both the oils in a frying pan. Grease an 8cm metal pastry ring or cookie cutter and place in the pan. When hot, pour 5 tbsp of the batter in and turn the heat down to medium.
- Cook 4-5 mins until golden, then take off the ring (be careful, as it may be hot), flip the pattie and cook the other side. Do this in batches, keeping finished patties warm in a low oven. Serve with the chilli sauce and extra spring onions, if you like.
I was on vacation then had to catch up with my projects at work! crrraazzzyyyyyy!!!
Any way……..about to post a new one so be patient = )
Here is another YouTube channel to check out: http://www.youtube.com/LivestrongWoman
I highly recommend watching all these videos and trying some of the workouts!
“Hi, my name is Cassey Ho and I’m a Pilates Instructor, healthy foodie freak, and the designer of oGorgeous Yoga Bags. You may have suffered through some of my POP Pilates workouts on YouTube.”
Cassey has some AH- MAZING workouts! They can be pretty tough but you are encouraged to try your best and keep going.
Check out her main website for workout calendars, meal plans, recipes and more at http://blogilates.com/
YouTube Channels at http://www.youtube.com/blogilates and http://www.youtube.com/blogilatestv
Tumblr blog at http://blogilates.tumblr.com/ and Twitter page at https://twitter.com/blogilates
I will be posting some of my favorite work outs from her as well as other Fitness blogger
Get up and have fun!
Seeing all their hard work pay off is totally motivating! Get off your coach and get outside!
What was your favorite sport to watch? Mine are gymnastics and swimming.
—-I’ll be going to the gym later and super pumped about it! = )
When I was younger, I remember watching Boy Meets World every Friday night and have watched every episode. Sick days were my favorite because I got to watch reruns = )
I was please to find on Twitter, an account with all BMW quotes! Follow them if you have Twitter at @BMW_LifeMorals
It’s quite amazing.
I decided I wasn’t going to stop and get coffee (a ton of calories in those coffee drinks), however, I will make my own coffee and add a little bit of coffee mate (10 calories) and a sprinkle of sugar. As a coffee fanatic, I don’t really need to put much in my coffee.
For breakfast, I had a banana and some Chobani yogurt. So good!
Not sure what I’m doing for lunch. Maybe I’ll stop at Whole Foods, which has amazing food prepare and there’s always something new I haven’t tried. I could live in Whole Foods.
“Live Well and Prosper!”